Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I purchase the custom stamp/s?
- Choose the stamp category.
- Read the content carefully.
- Select the options and proceed to add cart
- Add any notes or message at the cart (eg. names)
- **For categories /customization that requires different quotation, email me with your request before proceeding to add cart.
- A different custom listing will be created for you with the quotation agreed.
- If you have your own design or artwork, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following format. (.jpeg, .pdf, .ai, .psd)
- All stamps are personally hand-carved hence there might be a slight difference from the original design.
- Carefully carved on a high and good quality Japanese rubber block which will be then mounted on wood handle with your stamp imprint on the back.
- Stamp/s will be test printed before shipping so there will be a slight stain on the stamp but it does not affect your next printing.
- Stamp/s will be packed in a sturdy box which includes few hand printed of the stamp and a mini illustrated handbook (consist of information on stamping, printing and aftercare).
- All price listings shown are starting rate for each category hence the total price might not be the same unless stated otherwise.
- The price for customisation stamp order is based on the complexity, design and size of the stamp.
- All prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
Bank transfer: full payment of order/s must be made within 2 days, upon receiving payment details. (Otherwise your order is considered as pending.)
**Do not make payment unless you receive a confirmation email from us.
- No refund would be given to cancellation of order/s after payment is made.
- Allow me to carve your stamp/s within 2 to 3 weeks upon confirmation and full payment. (Email will be sent if more time is needed.)
- For orders that requires designing from scratch, turn around time approximately 3 to 4 weeks for completion. (designing - confirmation - carving the chosen design)
- Only registered mail (via SingPost) or self-collection is available.
- Ink pads are not included.
- Ink pads can be purchased at Popular, Made with Love, Papermarket, mapletree.com (Singapore)
- Email me for any inquiries on ink pads